About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

Why do people let their dogs crap on the sidewalk?

Now I don't have a dog, have had one since we've had children, and it did not work for us, she went to a very good home, so don't wag your fingers at me on this, I didn't and wouldn't dump an animal at the pound. When we "babysit" others dogs I always carry the baggie and pick up the poop, I've stepped in my share over the years to know what goes around comes around.

I had to run an errand today, while walking I see this enormous load of dog crap on the way, I can see that a wheel of some sort just went through said pile...not 20 feet ahead of me I see a very busy mom, 2 kids in tow, pushing her stroller...she's tired hot and now she's smelling something foul. I let her know that I think she just strolled through poop, she sees, she sighs, and says, "what more can happen today?" I get her some paper towels and we clean the stroller up. She was not having a good day, and I think this last little bit was about to break her, her eyes looked weary.

I hope the dog takes a poop on it's owner's pillow tonight and they roll face first into it.
Sorry nice lady that you had a bad day, hope it gets better.

4 comments:

  1. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    Sister, I'm glad you helped out with the shit on the stroller. While that woman was 'weary,' I'd venture to say I would have let go of all patience and started cursing.

    Jackass-non-poop-scoopig fuckers. May their dogs get sprayed by skunks and then spread the STANK all over the house!

  2. terry said...
     

    i'll bet that woman is feeling thankful that you were there to help her!

  3. cadbury_vw said...
     

    good on you to help the lady out

    sometimes when you have little ones stuff like that can just take you over the edge

    it was kind of you to help her out

    ----

    i carry a bag with me when i walk the dog

  4. FRANK IN SALEM said...
     

    7-30-08

    Here is the deal: a dog owner knows that after feeding, his dog will crap. So, each owner should wait for his/her (not "their" as so many people incorrectly write) dog to crap, before taking the dog out for a walk. But no, the owner will not have dog crap on his yard, better on someone else's.

    Picking up the shit is not a solution. Give me a break! If it is, then each dog owner should just let his/her dog crap in the middle of his living room and then pick it up. Right?

    A truth: a dog owner picks up his/her dog's shit only when he/she knows someone is watching.

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker