About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

How Sinful am I?

Your Deadly Sins
Lust: 40%
Greed: 20%
Pride: 20%
Sloth: 20%
Envy: 0%
Gluttony: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You'll die from overexertion. *wink*

Found this here: http://www.blogthings.com/howsinfulareyouquiz/

But I couldn't get the format to paste right, so here's my cut and paste version. How did you do?

I'm so happy that my hell chance is low, I knew I'd score low on wrath, thought I'd be higher on sloth, and was happy at my envy results.

7 comments:

  1. cadbury_vw said...
     

    uh oh:

    ***Your Deadly Sins***

    Lust: 80%
    Sloth: 80%
    Gluttony: 60%
    Greed: 60%
    Pride: 60%
    Wrath: 60%
    Envy: 40%

    Chance You'll Go to Hell: 63%

    You'll die while in the throws of passion - the best way to go.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Well at least you'll check out on a high note Cad. We need to get you into some sort of "Sin therapy"...I'm thinking you need a little angel to help you out.

  3. cadbury_vw said...
     

    well, i'm just trying to think how most of the things i answered yes to are actually a bad thing...

    "You are unable to seek justice right away"

    how's that bad?

    "Money will bring you the power you crave"

    crave the power to change the world. i want to be the benevolent dictator of the planet.

    my world would be a happy place filled with singing and dancing and festivals of all kinds. everyone would have health care, and children would have enough to eat.

    part of my lotto winning fantasy is building schools and clinics in the thrid world - i'd get to travel to neat places and help people - what could be better than that?

    and "Money... ah, to never have to work again"

    i meant - not have to work a "job"

    i'd work more than i do now (c.f. building schools and clinics)

    and if doing the above is not "a big "F*** You" to the world", I don't know what is

    blah, blah, blah

    [as for the whole lust part, well...]

  4. OTRgirl said...
     

    Hmmmm... What a way to die?!

    Sloth: 40%
    Gluttony: 20%
    Greed: 20%
    Pride: 20%
    Envy: 0%
    Lust: 0%
    Wrath: 0%
    Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
    You will die with your hand down your underwear, watching Star Trek.

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    OTRGirl, I loved yours, Star Trek baby. You're not angry and envious, those are good to be low on!

  6. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    Did ya get my email? Did ya, huh huh huh? Appropriate, no? *smirk*

  7. terry said...
     

    Greed: 40%
    Pride: 40%
    Envy: 20%
    Gluttony: 20%
    Lust: 20%
    Sloth: 20%
    Wrath: 0%
    Chance You'll Go to Hell: 23%
    You will die loved and feared by many. And you'll be buried in a tomb.

    I can't believe I only have a 23 percent chance of going to hell! Even so.. I don't think I'm that greedy. I'm more slothful and lustful, really... ;) Oh, and gluttonous.

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker