About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

running, jogging, walking

I think this is how it's going to be, I'm "running" in a local event tomorrow, it's a fund raiser for the Women's breast cancer research center...I'm excited, I've done Relay for Life for ACS for years, but this is just for a local center and I've never "run" 4 miles straight before that didn't involve some breaks and a treadmill...so outside in the elements.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    Run, Forest, run!!!

    Wear a good bra, drink lots of water, and make certain that your Husband Guy rubs your feet when it's all over!

    I'm so proud of you!

  2. Wine Girl said...
     

    BG beat me to the comment, run , walk, skip, you can do it, when your done skip HG rubbing your feet and get a pedicure.

    You are an inspiration, I am telling Medium V, you see she is training, she will be very proud

  3. Zephyr said...
     

    Wow... I can't even run 1/4 mile!

    Heck with the foot massage... you deserve a full-body massage after that! Go all-out!

  4. yellowdoggranny said...
     

    but always remember..at the end of the race..win or lose...is the agony of de feet...your awesome..

  5. cadbury_vw said...
     

    hope it went ok for you - no pulled muscles or anything

    **crossed fingers**

  6. OTRgirl said...
     

    I'm impressed. I can barely run a mile without a feeling of impeding death. Can't wait to hear how it went!

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker