About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

You've got to be kidding me...

They can't be serious can they, check out one of the "top" stories listed today on MSN.com at the link below, I must agree with the commentary, is this the biggest threat, aren't there greater things worth legislating?


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6308419/

Now, I'm an admited prude and you wouldn't catch me dead at an establishment selling these types of wares, but come on people, let it go!

4 comments:

  1. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    Just for spite, I feel like booking a ticket to Mississippi, buying a vibrator, and purposely arousing a man in public...ya know...just for shits and giggles.

    (Aren't you glad I'm the one with the real mouth in this family?)

  2. Zephyr said...
     

    Remind me to never ever visit Mississippi.

    I wonder if you can get arrested for posession?

  3. t_cole said...
     

    okay, okay....
    no more mississippi bashing.
    tcole is here. and you all know i'm a mississippi girl.
    and i was 37 before i got my first real sex toy.
    okay, maybe that does piss me off.
    maybe i should have been able to buy them in my home town....
    nah, i'd have never made it to church on time...

    but seriously, i cannot believe they are wasting paper with this legislation. it really chaps my ass. (pun intended)
    there is so much to be done in the rebuilding after katrina, Ms legislatures should not even have time to discuss this type of BS.

    so there.
    and Lara - go to mississippi. carry. i will be.
    =)

  4. cadbury_vw said...
     

    that is bizarre

    completely bizarre

    i am not sure this is what the framers of the U.S. constitution and its ammendments had in mind...

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker