About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

Hi ho, hi ho, it's in the woods we go!

I just checked out the site and called the lady who runs the campground....To let you all know my campsite has free WIFI! Lots of tame ducks, bunnies and squirrels, none of them are shy, they like coming right up to you and saying, "hey lady, can i have another smore? How bout one of those hot dogs you refuse to eat, can't be that bad"

Waterfalls look beautiful, no bears *i think*, this is not the wild that's for sure.
But there's also NO room service and NO nice soft terry robe awaiting me after my steam shower:( The river is lovely, the fishing lake is stocked so my kids "will cathem some fish forsure ma'am" according to the good folks that run the place.

I will take Cad's advice and put everything away after I use it and wash it, b/c these very friendly rodents will pitch a tent and hang here if I don't. It's in the 70's this weekend, should be lovely, we're bringing bikes, kites, fishing gear, and board games too!

I'll have so much quality family time I'll be aching to get back to my solitary job!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker