About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

Thank you Hippi

Thanks to Hippi for her guidance on listing my links, I tried the blogroller thing that Cad suggested, but I'm a dork, I have an account there now but have NO IDEA how to use it. So thanks again Hippi, sorry I interrupted your lunch.

Also, if I listed you on my links and you do not want to be there, let me know, they are just a small list of some of the sites I enjoy reading.

5 comments:

  1. cadbury_vw said...
     

    thank-you to hippi as well

    when i have a bit more time i will send a detailed instruction set on how to embed the blogroll (if you want it)

    the only reason to have the blogroll instead of static links, is to be able to see when a blog has been updated

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Cad-Right, I do understand that, so when you can send the detail, b/c I sucked at it, I was lost!

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Cad-Right, I do understand that, so when you can send the detail, b/c I sucked at it, I was lost!

  4. ohc said...
     

    Hey, I was glad to help. I am a ninny at the blogrolling thing too. lol. I have to do everything the hard way! Trust me! I think your blog rocks! I enjoy stopping by! I need to be better about commenting!

    Hey, you call me anytime! I feel like we are all sisters anyway! Ya know? If I can help, well, I am here.

    Cad-I just check out your blog and I can see who has udadted, how lazy is that? lol.

    It's a hippi thang...I guess. LOL.

    Have a good one!
    Peace!

  5. E said...
     

    I'm flattered, thank you! Now if you would just pass on the knowledge maybe I'd get around to doing it too!

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker