About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

In Honor of Buddha Girls Hair Debacle

Your Hair Should Be Pink
Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow.


So what is your inner hair color? I must say I was surprised at mine, but I do love PINK

4 comments:

  1. Kim said...
     

    Ok, mine said my hair color should be orange. That I am a very deep person and I carry off "weird" well. In other words, I could be a punk, with dog collor and wear all black with orange hair and I would be able to pull it off. I don't think so!

  2. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    HG, if you wore a dog collar and black clothes along with orange hair, I would have you committed to Catawba. Got that? Holy crap!

    Sis? I don't have to do that hair thing. I know what my results would be: magenta. *snicker* Glad we got to yippity yap a little while Hippi and I were out!

  3. terry said...
     

    i got orange too!


    Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
    You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


    can i tell you how tired i am of being considered "weird?"

  4. cadbury_vw said...
     

    ok

    more orange here...

    is this a conspiracy?

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker