About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

So, it's been awhile for me

I read a post today, indeed I've been keeping on on all the blogs I always read, but I haven't blogged in oh so very long...well this post I read over at OTR Girl's site, http://sojournering.blogspot.com/, (sorry I don't know how to do the linky thing correctly) directed you to several blogs that she likes to read. I was captured by one in particular, http://samsrainbowsandunicorns.blogspot.com/.... go check it out if you get a moment. Sam is quite a young woman, doing all she can to persevere in much less than ideal circumstances. She writes with a wisdom beyond her years gained from the time she's had to be the head of the house and parent to her younger sisters. Many of her posts as well show that she is a teenager, with teenager worries, the balancing act she is performing is inspirational, beautiful, scary and overwhelming all at once.

Kudos to you Sam and thanks for making me want to blog again.

Lots of Love,
Lil'sis

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hi...new to the blogging world but I read yours today and went to the samsrainbowsandunicorns. Absolutely amazing young girl. We don't seem to read these kind of stories in People Magazine do we. My heart aches for her when she posts about missing her mom. Thanks for sharing. Keep blogging...people like me enjoy it and sometimes need to hear it.

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker