About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

Arrivederci and Grazi!

Goodbye and thank you for now. I just don't have it in me lately to blog and I feel like ignoring it is bad in some way. I'll still be reading your blogs, (you know who you are:))...but not posting I don't imagine here any longer...I could change my mind in a month or 2 but for now, I'll see you all in the ether on your comment pages!

Lots of love to each of you!

-Lil'sis

6 comments:

  1. t_cole said...
     

    boo
    hoo

    send me an email sometime and let know you are okay. link on my blog.

    come back when you are ready
    we'll be here.
    huge hard hugs!
    t

  2. terry said...
     

    lilsis, sometimes life is just too busy for this blogging thing...and you have your hands more than full.

    i hope you're able to return one day soon. take good care!

  3. Snickollet said...
     

    I'll miss your posts, friend. Stay in touch. We still need to plan a weekend for you, BG, and me to meet up!

    XOXOXO,
    -snickollet

  4. Rachel said...
     

    I'm sorry you aren't going to blog any more. We will miss you.

  5. OTRgirl said...
     

    I hear you. It feels like there are phases where blogging feels like a lifeline and others when it's more of an obligation.

  6. cadbury_vw said...
     

    when you want to, if you want to

    just make sure to do a blog ping when you post - so that we can come and read

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker