About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

My First Time

WOW, this is my very first post, my first blog, my first time! I must thank my Big Sis, Buddha Girl for the inspiration, I only wanted to post a reply to one of her blogs and had to sign up to do so, unlike what she told me! All is forgiven though, and I'll do a best efforts at keeping up with this.

3 comments:

  1. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    Holy crap! I feel so warm and fuzzy now!

    Introducing my shoe-collector-whore sister!

    You would have loved it...I had a melt-down at work today. It was precious. I had kids high-fiving me on their way out the door this afternoon. *snicker*

  2. barman said...
     

    Welcome to the world of blogging. Poke around a little and have a good time. Go visit other peoples blogs when you get a chance and leave a comment. Usually they will come and say hi to you too. A good place to start, the links on Buddha Girls page.

    Good luck with your blog!

  3. Big Pissy said...
     

    Yea! another shoe-collector-whore ANd you bg's lil' sis!

    Welcome =)

    ~Pissy

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker