About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

FEDEX Lady

You know when someone says something to you that you don't understand and they refuse to clarify and just smile....and you have an overwhelming urge to SLAP them? Come on you know the feeling I'm talking about, today that was me and FEDEX LADY.

Now I like her, known her for years. Today she's dropping off and I go up to sign and she says to me, "hey YOU LOOK Different" and she's just looking at me. Doesn't say, you look nice, or pretty, or did you get your haircut (which would have been ok since I DID)...just says THAT. AND STARES. She even looked at my midsection!!! HUH Do I look fat, preggers, not like my dress WWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????


I reply: Different? I look Different? I got my haircut, is that what you mean?

FEDEX: no response, just looks, half smile glance down to midsection and up****

I reply: What, what do you mean different?

FEDEX: Have a good weekend lil'sis, cya!

I reply: *blink blink** mouth agape


WHAT THE HELL DOES "DIFFERENT" mean?

2 comments:

  1. Mouthy Girl said...
     

    She's a fucktard. Plain and simple. You should have said something to the effect of:

    "Oh. My midsection's looking a little bloated huh? Thanks for noticing. I recently ate three children for lunch. Perhaps one of them was yours."

  2. OTRgirl said...
     

    Does she think you're pregnant!? It sounds like it. That's the top of the list for things you NEVER hint at or ask a woman.

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker