About Lipstick Cover-Up

This blog is about one woman facing each day - making it happen... surviving... putting up with... overcoming challenges... laughing or crying... and sharing her inner beauty - all while wearing Apricot Beige #7 or Frosted Rose.

Always remember...

"When you are a daughter, mother, sister or girlfriend--you are proof positive that daily surviving can be a beautiful thing."
-- Jodi Hills, Author of Slap on a Little Lipstick...You'll Be Fine

Just a few updates on good stuff

I do love this new look, I don't think anyone reads this anymore, but that's ok, it's just for me right:)

Things Making me Happy: My kids, they just rock I tell you. Oldest just got her ears pierced, so cute...she's doing well, grades are good, coming along with all therapies, very proud of her.
Middle child, my son...never ceases to amaze me with his will to do more, to want to accomplish. He's applying to a private school locally, very good and very expensive, he only goes if he gets scholarship but he wants it so badly. This past weekend he went through the packet and read the big shiny glossy book and came to me and said, "did you read this? Did you!?", Yes I replied, "How freakin' cool is this place Mom, I've got to go!" Fingers crossed for you big guy, lets hope for some money to fund it while we're at it.
My baby, I know she'll be 3 at the end of the month, but she is MY BABY, and she'll make it a point to tell you all about it, "I little, I gonna grow but I still little, I a princess!" Indeed she is, God love her. She makes me happy they all do, but she's started saying things like "You make me so happy Mommy".."Mommy is home, I am so happy now!" Warms me up

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
eXTReMe Tracker